jueves, 2 de enero de 2014

Uncharted

There’s no need to fly to an uncharted island in the Pacific so that you feel totally isolated and lonely.  If you have no money and you are unable to buy a trip somewhere exotic, there are many ways you can become invisible to the rest of the world.  When you no longer play their game, when you do not lie any more, when you do not pretend you are normal, when you are in trouble most of the time and success does not knock on your door, you sure have a passport out of the system.

But it’s about time I find my spiritual community; it is time I find a place where I fit in.  It’s already time I start calling the one.  Because I’ve had enough of this lonely island in a town in the middle of nowhere.  I’ve learnt the meaning of living alone, I’ve learnt to love and respect myself.  Now it’s time to move on.
Susie ©
02 January 2014

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario