viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

Help



It’s been a while since darkness started.  There were almost three months of starving in every possible sense and that narrowed my mind to the point I could only see death as the way out.

I knew I was wrong but I was done with praying and meditation and reality was devastating.  So I started to seek for help and guidance and that was a huge step to feel brave enough and trust people I did not even know.

A very kind and wise priest once told me: your lesson is to learn how to receive help and ask for it.  I have always enjoyed helping people in any possible way.   I enjoy giving, sharing and doing things for others.  But 

I always feel ashamed, embarrassed and not worthy if I have to ask for help.  I wish people just knew what I need and helped me without me asking.   Therefore, it is not until I am living in extreme discomfort, when I admit I have to ask for help if I want to find the way out.

It’s still difficult.  I am not homeless and I can eat properly once in a while, I do not have a proper job yet, just some teaching here and there.  I have been able to stay at home because I have accepted help from people I did not want to get help.  Although I would love to be able to make a living on my own, I’ve managed not to feel ashamed for receiving help.

Meanwhile, I’ve been working with some audios and mediation with light sounds and voices which have really helped to open all the shutters and doors which were blocking all the borders surrounding me.  Even if I may feel weak or rather negative when I cannot eat properly, I’ve started to feel stronger from inside, I feel brave, shiny, and capable of coping with everything, and I feel gifted and blessed.

I also realized that most doors were being closed because I did not want to work with my talents any more, I was not willing to share my gifts with the world outside.  I wanted a quick way out, just a normal job which could provide food, rent and meet my basic needs.  When I started working with my gifts and talents again (teaching and healing), some doors started to open. 

I have no idea what is going to happen now, I have no idea how I am going to survive but I feel thankful for all that I am learning.  I feel a lot older than last year, I mean I feel wiser but I do not want to sound boastful.

The Universe is there full of prosperity although it is not always granted as we would like it to be.  Sometimes, we have to accept what it is given to us until we are able to get it on our own.

I feel blessed and thankful for all the people I have met on the web, because they have guided me, they have sent light and good vibes and because they have prayed for me.  I feel honoured, because I was not able to pay for guidance, coaching or counselling, but there were generous and kind people willing to give some help. 

No matter if you prayed for me, you did some healing, you sent me a link to a helpful site, you wrote about some useful tool or if you wished me good, whatever you did was a blessed gift to me.

Thank you all.

NB: I am still working with Judi Satori’s audios and they are amazing.  I recommend the 9-day work with Lyra Council which I used for Easter time (I always pray and meditate a lot during Easter).  I’ve started with chakra dance today and this is the right tool for me too.  I really enjoy dancing while opening my heart and unveiling the hidden and sleeping parts in me.


1 comentario:

  1. This article was included in May's issue of:

    http://foxandowl.net/fox-and-owl-magazine/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-2

    ResponderEliminar